new sewers unwelcome.
just not friendly.
Often seem annoyed by your questions.
Like AM, I have tried this place a few times, I make sure to know exactly what I want when I go, because I have been embarrassed by not knowing, they are so rude to me in response. I figured it was because I am new to it all and that's just how it was, glad to hear other places are better.
Worst store of ANY kind - Why cant you do negative stars?.
I have tried this place 3 times now, mainly because it is close to my house. NEVER again! It is worth the extra 20 minutes to go to Jo-Anns. Each time it has been a small rudeness of some kind, but this last time was it!
1. Walked in, myself and another customer almost fall by the super slick floor when you enter, 3 employees watch us slip around then continue with their conversation, I MOVED THE MAT CLOSER TO THE DOOR SO NO ONE FALLS! I should have gone ahead and fell!
2. Asked the lady (who was annoyed about me interrupting her personal conversation) where the Singer parts were, she RUDELY points to the sewing machines and says "Um, by the sewing machines"
3. When I went to the "um, the sewing machines" I stood there for 3-5 minutes waiting for the girl to get off her cell phone conversation about her friend taking the day off, to even acknowledge me.
4. When I did finally get acknowledged, (with her cell phone still on her ear) I get passed off to yet another person, she was clueless to when Singer repair person is there
5. Hancock is 3x more expensive to get your machine repaired there than if you go ANYWHERE else. Glad I left and went somewhere else, anywhere but this customer service nightmare!
6. I was fed up, took the drive to Jo-Anns and received better attention within 10 seconds of entering the store than I did from 5 different associates at Hancock.
7. Wow, I almost want a job here, you get to catch up on your sewing and social life; and can alleviate stress by treating anyone who comes near you like crud
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!