Denver >Fitness > Forza Fitness & Performance
1849 Curtis St, Denver, CO | Directions 8020239.749871 -104.992211
Neighborhoods: Central Business District (CBD), Northwest Denver, Central Business District
For what you pay, Forza falls short – I don't want to be a total negative nancy here so I'll start and end this review with positive stuff.
* First, the equipment is great. Top notch.
* Never too crowded like 24 Hour Fitness. I don't remember the last time I had to wait for a machine, even at 5PM on a weekday.
* Most of the staff is really friendly. There are a couple people who you can tell really hate their job, but they put on a fake smile and do their best. But it shows.
* Their store sucks. So if you forget to bring something, good luck finding anything in the store. It's usually only about 1/4 stocked. Currently they have a lot of stuff for women, but practically nothing for men. A few protein bars, and some random boxed salads (?). I see the store as their best opportunity to step up. Turn that room into a smoothie bar. Do something with it.
* They could use a vending machine with protein shakes, etc. They have a cooler, but if you leave near closing time, it's the first thing that gets locked up.
* Showers stink. Not sure what could be done about that.
* Closed on New Years Day? Isn't that the day that everyone wants to work out? I don't understand their business logic.
Overall, it's a great place to work out. I wouldn't complain about half of the things here if they were more affordable. But with big membership fees comes high expectations.
Editorial Review by Citysearch Editors – Three floors, 50,000 square feet, and world-class exercise facilities comprise this five-star downtown fitness center.
For fitness and training, not for socializing – Equipment, trainers, facilities (including pool), location; all geared towards people who mean business when they work out. Close to the Cherry Creek and Platt trails for long outdoor run/bike when time is a factor and you want to avoid traffic. Cheap (club discount) secure parking right under the club. Walking distance to 100s of downtown businesses and 1000s of residences. People of all ages and sizes working on their fitness. Very few meat-heads or show-girls. Not $ cheap, but a great value if you live or work in the area and excercise regularly.
Expensive but very good – You definitley pay for it's prime downtown location, but the staff members are friendly and you get a good amount of younger clientele. Only complaint was the lack of staff on the floor to ask for assistance if you had a question about a machine or paticular exercise. and the machines seemed somwhat out of date.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Forza Fitness & Performance on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.