Denver >Brooklyn's At Invesco Field
first off i work at this brooklyns.
first off i work at this brooklyns so.
1. our waitresses can be rude and most of them do give attitude but our food is really good and for you guys to lie and say its not well thats your opinion
2. this is a bar not a restaurant keep your kids out of our BAR its a sports bar people why bring your kids in to watch you drink??
Location, Location, Location.
There is no reason to go here unless you are going to an event at the Pepsi Center. But, eat somewhere else first - or stuff a sandwich in your pocket.
The Drinks are good but the Food & Service SUCKS!!! OH .. and extremely LOUD ... you can not carry on a conversation in this place!
We received our food before our drinks. Not hard when you are serving pre-pocessed, mass-produced frozen/microwable food.
Menu Description: Tiger Shrimp - lightly breaded and fried, served with slaw, fries and Brooklyn's cocktail sauce $13.95.
Received: Grocery store boxed frozen shrimp. The shrimp were butterflied and pounded paper thin so they appeared to be 4 times the actual size, the rest was breading. The bread coating on the shrimp tasted horrible. The cole slaw tasted like it was made weeks ago - just like the stuff they mass produce which food processing companies sell to restaurants. YUCK!!! The fries were served warm/cold, but tasted better than everything else on the plate.
My meal was a complete waste of $$$
Terrible. Terrible. Terrible..
This place has a great location and great look but I was terribly disappointed with a number of things. But without going on and on about why i hated my time there, i will make my points short.
I am an ads season ticket holder, and i refuse to go to this restaurant. I will also advise my friends with tickets to steer clear of this restaurant.
1. Bad service
- slow food service
- had to hunt down someone for a knife and fork to eat my food
- They refused to cut up a bill so our large party wouldn't have to calculate who owed what. This is ver unprofessional and many places are very easy going and good at this. not sure why it was such a big deal to them
2. No accommodation for families
- We had our 10 month old with us, was directed around the restaurant, upstairs and down stairs to get to a baby changing station. THEY DID NOT HAVE ONE. it was not only annoying to have to walk all around getting false information from the waitresses but no change table in any of the 4 restrooms? Its not expensive to have one. I had to change my child on the cold, hard counter as he screamed of being very uncomfortable. Even the pepsi center has changing tables, even in the mens room!
- Took us about 20 mins to get one highchair to put our son in. and after 3 requests with answers being "of course ill go get one" I had to track down one.
Over all this was a bad experience. Its not that hard to do what is expected of a good restaurant. This place has potential but will not improve until someone takes some action.
You call that a Ruben?. I thought i ordered a Ruben sandwich. When I finally received it, all that I could say is"You call that a Ruben?" It was two slices of bread with a .005 inch layer of sauerkraut and a .0005 inch layer of what looked like a form of meat. I did not have a microscope, so I could not tell.
Lousy Service...won't go back.
For several years, we had a party for a charity event here. The service was always lousy with an attitude - it was like they really didn't like having to work too hard with a big crowd. The last straw was when one of our sponsors dropped off some items for raffle prizes the day before the event and they "disappeared" from the managers office.
Oh well, we've found another place that actually wants our business, has pleasant and attentive service and better food! We won't go back to the original Brooklyns...
Baseball memorabilia plus a wide array of sandwiches and burgers attract scores of hungry sports fans..
Sports fans will appreciate the sports memorabilia covering nearly every inch of wall space. The restaurant is filled with "men in blue"--both the beloved Brooklyn Dodgers and the Denver police officers who frequent the place. The menu features sandwiches including the Sausalito: grilled chicken breast, ham, jack cheese and guacamole. The Dodger Blue Burger is a big-league portion of ground beef (with, you guessed it, blue cheese).
Chaos and confusion. this restaurant should be avoided at all costs. The 20 somethings that run this place are lacking in anything that could be called customer service. We could not get a watiers attention to bring us silverware and the waiter was as obnoxious as a spoiled teen ager. This place should be shut down for the vast amount of incompetence that is displayed by every member of the staff. The manager is no where to be found and should be fired for allowing his staff to be ignorant of the basics customer service.
First Timer. I didn't know that this place existed until today. The meal I had was wonderful...Rueben Sandwich. The atmosphere was great! Casual setting and great food. The price of the food was worth it to me. If you are a non-smoker be aware that this may not be for you. The bar is up front.
Best Sports Bar.
Friendly, great service, and great original food. One of the better sports bars in town. They supprt large groups like your fantasy leagues, softball teams, etc.
Located next to Mile High Stadium and now another location at the Pespi Center!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!