Thornton >Mike Shaw Subaru
Amazingly Helpful and Fast!. I was on a 4000 mile solo road trip when I noticed that my temperature gauge was slowly but surely rising as I reached Colorado. I called ahead to Mike Shaw Subaru to inquire if they could see me before they closed for the day. They put my fears to rest, checked out my car, fixed my radiator cap issue, and sent me on my way. It was easy, painless, and Kathy and the rest of the staff were kind and very helpful. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone in the Denver area!
Bad first time buyer experience..
1. Salesperson said they would fix check engine light and overheating issue if we bought the car. Unresolved and charged me for it.
2. Staff put a dent in car door and accused me of doing it.
3. Salesperson said title and registration would be included in price. Was not.
4. Salesmanager unresponsive and talked down to me.
5. Car title was inaccurate and I could not get car registered. "Title person" did not apologize for the error until after I complained to her boss.
The stereotypes of car dealerships only caring about your money and nothing more were absolutely true here. Their motto is, “We want you to be happy,” and despite my communication with them that I was not happy, it didn’t matter. They repeated those words to me but some of them didn’t seem to mean it.
typical dealer ripoff. If you do not beleve this read other internet review. STAY AWAY FROM THESE [sxxxx.]. Mike shaw subaru is out there to ripp custumers off at any cost. hope that will go broke and close shop. They promise "Always the lowest price guarantee" but will not honor the price. Do to current laws we can not do nothing as consumers. Please, Pleeaase go to someplace else......
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!