We went to the Champps on Sunday
December 2nd. We ordered chicken fingers for our 2 1/2 year old and there was GUM COOKED INTO THE FOOD! We flagged down the manager and she grabbed the plate and barely apologized. She never came back to apologize to our table. Then we received the bill and they only took off $10! I was so furious I contacted there corporate office and they were very nice saying a gift card was on it's way. 5 days later we received a gift card for a Whopping $30! Our bill was $52 before tip and after the $10 off. So I guess there corporate office could care less about covering our bill.
What if our daughter ate the food before my wife caught the gum? She could have choked or what if the gum had diseases?
I like Champps food choices. Personally, I feel they give way to big food portions, and it's pretty pricey for families. There have been a few ladies in the bar area that seem to always have some sort of drama going on so they don't tend to your needs like they should. I have witnessed a few ladies one with a Maple Leaf tattoo say rude things to customers they knew to be "regulars." I stopped taking my friends and family in there. I rarely visit Champps now because there are too many other places people can go to relax and unwind without the wait-staff drama.