Denver >Home Repair & Service > Guardian Locksmiths
I FEEL RIPPED OFF. I locked myself out of my home the morning before I was leaving for the airport. I had to go to a neighbor's house and call 411 to get the number of a lock smith and Guardian Locksmith was the only company who's number was valid. Once they arrived, I was told it was $239 to get into my house and it took him less than 5 minutes to do it. Based on my research I've done, I feel that I was taken advantage of because of my situation and that Guardian Locksmith should not be in business.
dont beleaive the reveiws there sht bags. Yes i Said it Ricky, Joe and to the rest of you fcks. they take you money and then double the deduct on your debt account and for me the that was a extra 125 on to what was agreed.
The company lied to the consumer.
Username myfavorite32154, for some reason on January 23 2011, decided to make for company called Guardian Locksmith excellent reviews in all kinds of false addresses and various phone numbers as follows:
1. 1st locksmith Denver co at address 333 E 13th Ave Denver, CO 80203 phone (720) 251-8310
2. Guardian Locksmith at address 14200 E Alameda Ave Aurora, CO 80012 phone (303) 343-2181
3. Guardian Locksmith at address 355 S Teller St Lakewood, CO 80226 phone (303) 934-9881
4. Guardian Locksmith at address 6896 W 120th Ave Broomfield, CO 80020 phone (303) 466-8886
5. Guardian Locksmith at address 6000 E 72nd Ave Commerce City, CO 80022 phone (303) 286-0308
6. Guardian Locksmith at address 931 14th St Denver, CO 80202 phone (303) 623-2099
7. Guardian Locksmith at address 2151 Bellaire St Denver, CO 80207 phone (303) 623-2099
8. Guardian Locksmith at address 3750 E 8th Ave Denver, CO 80206 phone (303) 305-0150
9. Guardian Locksmith at address 2150 S Bellaire St Denver, CO 80222 phone (303) 343-2181
Of course it's one of the company reps or even the owner, this story has been there for many years in the locksmith profession, news articles say that these companies mislead the consumer at low prices over the phone and when they finish the job they are doing everything possible to charge ridiculous high price. If you used them and you feel that you have been charged too much, the best way to get them refund you is to contact the attorney general of Denver To see for yourself all the reviews of username myfavorite32154, simply clicking on myfavorite32154 on this page.
We know you're doing yourself reviews. we filed a complaint with Google and now city search, you should stop and start to encourage customers to give you reviews themselves.
great service. i locked my self out of my car this morning (saturday) and i had to call someone to help me and needed someone quick because i had to go to the airport i told this company that it was an emergency and he was right on it......he showed up so quickly and opend my car very fast with no extra charges for weekends excellent service took the guy 10 minutes to come out
excellent service. excellent service quick and professional and thats what i like highly recommended service and thanks again
excellent service highly recommended. i locked my self out of my car this morning (saturday) and i had to call a locksmith and needed someone quick because i had to go to the airport i told this locksmith company that it was an emergency and the locksmith showed up so quickly and opend my car very fast with no extra charges for weekends excellent locksmith service took the locksmith 10 minutes
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Guardian Locksmiths on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.